This lovely mid-terrace cottage is located in the heart of the delightful Norfolk market town of Aylsham.
This cottage is centrally located and makes an ideal base for a couple or a small family to discover the vast array of activities close by.
The ground floor boasts a cosy sitting room and a feature fireplace with woodburning stove and a contemporary kitchen with a dining area.
Upstairs, are two delightful double bedrooms, whilst the bathroom is located downstairs next to the kitchen.
Set a couple of yards away from the rear of the cottage is a private, enclosed lawned garden with a surprise at the end.
A cosy, brick-built summerhouse complete with a woodburning stove will mean that you can sit outside with a drink, no matter what the weather is doing.
Just a two minute walk away is the stunning St. Michael’s parish church of Aylsham whilst the town’s amenities are all close at hand.
Just a mile away is Blickling Hall, one of many National Trust properties in the area, plus Aylsham is perfectly located for discovering this magnificent region.
Take a day boat on the Norfolk Broads or pop up to Cromer to sample its famous Cromer crabs.
The beach is just ten miles away, or you may wish to undertake some retail therapy in the cathedral city of Norwich.
Whatever you choose to do, this lovely cottage makes the perfect holiday base at any time of the year.
Two double bedrooms with TV. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, Wii with games, selection of DVDs and children’s toys
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Roadside parking close to cottage
- Enclosed lawned garden with furniture and external building with woodburning stove
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pubs 2 mins walk
- Note: Dogs must be kept on a lead and supervised when accessing the garden.