A superb conversion of a former barn, Virginia Cottage is situated on a working farm on the edge of Acton Burnell in this peaceful and undiscovered area of Shropshire.
Detached and built of traditional local brick, the cottage offers accommodation of a very high standard being tastefully decorated in a contemporary yet cosy style.
It is light and airy throughout and there are French doors opening onto two private patio areas where guests can relax with a glass of wine on warm summer evenings.
The owners live at the farm and personally welcome visitors.
A perfect retreat to ‘get away from it all’ and explore the hidden delights of Shropshire!
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Utility/cloakroom with belfast sink and WC. Well-equipped, modern fitted kitchen with dining area and french windows to rear patio. Comfortable sitting room with woodburner and french doors to front patio.
- Oil central heating with woodburner in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, video, CD player, WiFi
- All fuel and power and initial supply of logs inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Front and rear private patios with chiminea, garden furniture and BBQ, walks available on farm
- One small well-behaved dog by arrangement
- Sorry, no smoking
- Small shop 2 mins walk, pub (serving good food) 4 miles
- Note: This property is situated on a working farm and there may be some tractor and machinery noise at certain times of the year.