An attractive traditional timber-rolled holiday lodge with a private hot tub, on the water’s edge at Duck Lake, a picturesque 4-acre fishing lake within Tattershall Lakes Country Park, in the heart of Lincolnshire. Well appointed throughout, this detached Tattershall holiday lodge offers three ground floor bedrooms, with the two double rooms having French doors opening onto a veranda overlooking the lake.
A spiral staircase leads you up to the first floor of this Tattershall cottage, where you will find the open plan living area with a fitted kitchen, dining area, and a sitting area with woodburner and sofa bed for flexibility.
French doors take you out to a veranda where you can enjoy breathtaking views over the lake all through the year.
Outside this Tattershall holiday cottage there is a private parking area, and a side veranda which leads you to the lakeside.
Here you will find the large covered veranda with hot tub and table and chairs, perfect for fishing, relaxing with a good book or an afternoon snooze.
Tattershall Park offers excellent on-site facilities catering for all family members, including water skiing, wake boarding, jet skiing, a golf course, 3 fishing lakes, bars, a restaurant, indoor pool and children’s play area.
Within easy travelling distance of this Tattershall holiday home you can discover Lincolnshire’s quiet unspoilt sandy beaches, its more vibrant traditional seaside towns hosting many family attractions, or visit some of its quaint local market towns offering intriguing antiques shops, tea rooms and small weekly markets.
A fantastic holiday base offering fun for all family members.
Three ground floor bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with TV and en-suite bath, basin and WC, 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC (shared Jack-and-Jill access with one king-size double room). First floor open plan living area with sloping ceiling and fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
- Gas central heating with woodburner in sitting area
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, shared coin-operated washing machine on-site, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private side veranda with table and chairs
- Hot tub
- Fishing available from owner’s peg
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Note: All on-site facilities are seasonal and paid for locally, please contact Tattershall lakes and country park direct for more information
- Note: Unfenced veranda at water’s edge, children must be supervised at all times
- Note: Spiral stairs to first floor or optional external wooden stairs
- Note: RAF base nearby – there may be some associated noise
- Note: No hen/stag or similar parties.